Sucden Financial Limited
Sucden Financial is a forex and derivatives broker that was founded 44 years ago by Maurice Varsano. Sucden Financial’s primary business is commodity dealing (especially sugar), but also offers contracts in CFDs, equities as well as forex on a global scale.
Sucden Financial offers is services mostly to institutional clients, and has offices in Moscow as well as Hong Kong and 30 other locations worldwide.
As a ring dealing member of the London Metal Exchange (LME) and with access to major global exchanges, the company provides fast, direct access to worldwide markets.
Based in the City of London, Sucden Financial also has offices in Moscow and subsidiaries in Hong Kong (Sucden Financial (HK) Limited) and New York (Sucden Futures Inc.).
Product and Services
Sucden Financial FX Solutions
Sucden Financial offers a range of services in the forex market space. It operates as a prime broker, price aggregator from Tier 1 liquidity providers, and technology solutions provider for the forex market. Sucden Financial offers products for institutional and retail traders.
As a Prime Broker
Sucden Financial is an eFX liquidity provider to banks, retail brokers, hedge funds and other institutional traders all over the world. In addition to offering solutions and services in the non-deliverable FX segment of the market, Sucden Financial also offers forex liquidity aggregation. Sucden provides tight price feeds from multiple market participants, stemming from deep liquidity.
Services provided under the FX deliverables include:
- Trading in a wide range of major, minor and exotic currency pairs.
- Electronic and voice brokerage with solutions, with possibility of API connectivity.
- Same day spot and forward forex transactions online.
- Payments made same day in all major currencies
- Trading and support on a 24/7 basis.
Platforms Sucden use
Sucden Financial offers a range of ECN and market maker platforms. The list includes Currenex (Classic ECN platform and Viking retail platform), the MT4, cTrader and a host of API solutions. Sucden also provides white-labeling of platform for brokers.
Exchange traded futures and options
- Stock indices, commodities, fixed income, interest rates, FX
- Bonds, Treasury bills - UK, Euro, US, Canada, Japan and Australia
OTC foreign exchange
- Spot, forwards, swaps, FX options
Sucden Financial also operates an OTC trading service in forex options. The new OTC forex options service, launched in May 2017, offers the following:
- Trading in more than 120 OTC forex option types.
- Live streaming price quotes on deliverable and non-deliverable forex contracts
- Advanced technology that provides multi-period hedging, pre-trade analysis, and data feeds that operate independently and risk controls.
This product is designed for hedge funds, asset managers and forex brokers who want to manage their forex positions with greater flexibility. The product comes with electronic and voice trading options.
Fund Services overview
- Experienced team of market professionals providing a single access point for voice and electronic execution.
- The team offer trading assistance and ideas and can source liquidity over a broad range of markets.
- Trading access is provided to major global exchanges for financial and commodity futures and options, as well as OTC FX instruments and fixed income.
- Clients include asset managers, pension funds, hedge funds, banks and a wide variety of other financial institutions globally.
Payment Service Providers (PSPs)
Our trading and support teams have extensive experience providing liquidity and physical settlement for money services businesses (MSBs) and payment service providers (PSPs). We can offer deep liquidity and tight pricing for same-day, next-day, spot and forward contracts, on an extensive range of currencies, including exotics.
- Multiple daily payment runs, ensuring efficient delivery of funds.
- Low-margin collateral requirements on both spot and forward contracts.
- Forward margins are offset between different value dates - buy and sell 10m USD with no margin requirement, for example.
- Positive variation margin may be used for client trading.
- Lean operational integration with many reporting solutions.
- Intuitive online platform trading all broken dates from same-day to two-year forwards and swaps.
- Flexi-forwards and time options.
- Facilitation of OTC FX options for delivery.
- API and GUI connectivity.
- 24-hour voice trading execution and support.
Please fill the Inquiry Form for further detail of above listed products, will get back to you with best product at best price.